IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anand Raj   03 January 2018

Forcefull entry by wife

Hi all I have filed divorce on cruelty n dessertion of 2.5 years, now she entered my parents house by breaking house lock when they were not in house, my father gave complaint , SI was not ready to take complaint but later he took complaint on trespass etc, even then they did not vacate her from house nor took any action on them, for now police is trying patchup and insisting mr to accept her with few conditions, but i checked with lawyer we cant take any written statements from her through court or police station, and my wife is psycic in nature now very adament and sating she want husband, she might again n again try to enter my parents house or my house, she might go to any level to join back, but she is very dangerous at this point of time and taking help of local guys to pressurise me and some how want to restore conjugal rights which and by seeing all i am not in a position to accept her but she is very firm n saying she want husband, she dont care any one and entering house randomly so i dont know what i should do??? Pls help


 1 Replies


file a case of housebreaking & criminal intimidation against her under Sec. 445/503 IPC. What was her motive behind the housebreaking is not relevant; it is the fact that she committed such a grave act. You may file a private complaint with JMFC under Sec. 199 Cr PC. her whole intent is to get you to withdraw your divorce suit against her. at the same time, file a civil suit for a perpetual restraining order against your wife.

you may contact at: basu_kunal@hotmail.com. I will be more than happy to advise u as your lawyer.


Advocate Kaybee

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query