Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

seno singh (freelancer)     01 February 2016

Flat registration - under value done by builder

Hello experts,

I purchased a flat 2 years back and took possession of the same before 8 months. Not only there are issues with the works completed but i recently got to know from the EC of my flat that the builder has registered my flat for under value (Stamp papper and dd has been given for low value than the value mentioned in the agreement registered) !

The property was purchased on loan, so the documents are presently with the bank (I don't know how but this was never raised as objection by the authorities during registration) and i being a first time home buyer was not aware of these calculations that they have to pay in dd or purchase stamp paper for

So now when i demand them to pay, they say that i have to pay and clear it !

Now what i would like to know is that, if i go to consumer court with this case, will it be rejected on the grounds of "Ignorantia juris non excusat" ?

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 February 2016

Once the documents are registered with registrar office. it is accepted in all aspects. No need to think again under value. 

1 Like

seno singh (freelancer)     23 February 2016

But in the same registrer office, they have raised an audit objection which is reflecting in my EC as pending stamp duty and fees - kindly advice how to deal with this

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register