Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PKD (govt)     10 March 2014

Fir u/s 420, 467,468 -- forgery

dear esteem members,

I want to file an FIR against  Mr X who is retired from Airforce and has shown his real brother Mr Y's daughter as his own in all his pension documents fraudulently. That girl did her studies from army schools and got admission in govt college BBA under Ex-servicemen quota. I have following documents to prove the forgery:

1. Copy of both Ration cards in which the girl is shown at both places.One of the name of Mr X and other her grandfather in which her real father is also there.

2. RTI showing that she took admission under Ex-servicemen quota. She has used her uncle and aunt's name in all her educational documents as her own paretns.

3. Pension documents of her real mother who died while in service and she is shown in her pension documents as her and Mr Y's daughter.

How can i file FIR against him and what all IPC sections will be applicable on him. do all the above documents sufficient for an FIR.

Learning

1 Replies

Mithilesh (Executive of Assistance Dept)     11 March 2014

Dear Sir,

U/s 420,465,467, please contact ration card and file RTI and ask officer name under whom ration made and what documents accused submit in concern dept.... and force to ration dept to file FIR against accused because accused held offence with state govt .. if you go your local police station to file FIR they will not take FIR so please contact ration dept to file FIR against accused. because ration officer are legally competent authority to file FIR against accused. I am writing procedure who to follow with concern dept.

1. Write Letter to apex Authority of Ration card Dept and CC to state Minister, Senior Inspector of Local Police Station, Assistance Commissioner of Police, Deputy Commissioner of Police, joint Commissioner of mumbai police, joint commissioner of crime branch, any known NGO, 

2. If you receive any response from ration dept within 7 days then file RTI application on your letter and ask what they done on your letter application.

3. they will start their legal process and file RTI in legal dept for quick response and mentioned clause within 15 days reply.

Regards

Mithilesh Rajbhar

RTI ACTIVIST , 2ND YEAR LL.B. STUDENT..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register