LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498 A Victim (Service)     25 August 2014

Fight against false 498a

My wife has  filed fake 498 A case against me and my family in january this year. we are married for 9 years and she is residing away from my parents from 7 and a half years. She left the house on her own. I also followed her on my parents request to be with my wife and not let her live alone. our marriage was never smooth, though it was a love marriage. due to continuous differences Me and my wife started staying seperate since 2011.

My parents have got the bail but my bail plea has been declined by high court. we have approached supreme court in April this year but since then havent got any hearing. I have a couple of questions which I need advice on;

Does it take this long for hearing or my lawyer is weea? 

what are my changes of getting bail?

My wife is earning almost double of my salary and she is more qualified than me. Will I still have to give alimony?

she has claimed to spend almost half a crore in the marraige but the truth is it was not more than 4 to 5 lakhs..  and same amount was spent by my family too.. its shown in the marriage video also that the kind of marriage we had. will that work as a proof?

we do not have any ancestoral propery. can she claim share from my parents property ?

We first got married in arya samaj mandir without our parents knowledge. and then after 3 months had a proper marriage in presence of family, relatives and friends. she has not mentioned about Arya samaj marriage in FIR. Can this point go our favor as she is trying to hide the fact that it was a love marriage.

as mentioned above we were not living together from 2011 and she filed the dowry case in jan 2014, after 2 years since we are not together.. she has also mentioned this thing in her FIR. which clearly shows that she is lying. How can I hit or harass her when we are not even sharing the same house. will this point be counted in my favor?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register