LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Govind MNM (Legal Advisor)     25 May 2012

Fellas..where are you all?

Lawyers/Advocates/Attorneys are known for their sense of humor and quickwittedness...

I saw some of the posts which are older than 2 years.

Please post some fresh jokes for us all...after all,we do deserve a good laughing break after being bookworms for the entire day !

SO....COME ON.........

Learning

5 Replies

Prasun Chandra Das (Banker)     25 May 2012

A lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced ten husbands.

On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Please be gentle, I'm still a virgin."

"What?" said the puzzled groom.

"How can that be if you've been married ten times?"

"Well, Husband #1 was a sales representative: he kept telling me how great it was going to be.

Husband #2 was in software services: he was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me.

Husband #3 was from field services: he said everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up.

Husband #4 was in telemarketing: even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver.

Husband #5 was an engineer: he understood the basic process but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method.

Husband #6 was from finance and administration: he thought he knew how, but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not.

Husband #7 was in marketing: although he had a nice product, he was never sure how to position it.

Husband #8 was a psychologist: all he ever did was talk about it.

Husband #9 was a gynecologist: all he did was look at it.

Husband #10 was a stamp collector: all he ever did was... God! I miss him! But now that I've married you, I'm really excited!"

"Good," said the new husband, "but, why?"

"You're a lawyer. This time I know I'm gonna get screwed!"

Ranee....... (NA)     25 May 2012

A wife was making a breakfast of fried eggs for her husband.

Suddenly her husband burst into the Kitchen, "Careful... Careful! Put in some more butter! Oh my GOD! You're cooking too many at once. TOO MANY!

"Turn them! TURN THEM NOW! We need more butter. Oh my GOD! WHERE are we going to get MORE BUTTER?

"They're going to STICK! Careful... CAREFUL! I said be CAREFUL! You NEVER listen to me when you're cooking! Never! Turn them! Hurry up! Are you CRAZY? Have you LOST your mind? Don't forget to salt them. You know you always forget to salt them. Use the salt. USE THE SALT! THE SALT!"

The wife stared at him, "What in the world is wrong with you? You think I don't know how to fry a couple of eggs?"

The husband calmly replied, "I wanted to show you what it feels like when I'm driving"

Govind MNM (Legal Advisor)     26 May 2012

hahahaha......too good...both of you.....I appreciate your response....

keep up the good work....

for all other community members...come on...join us...

A sardar always used to carry some sacks full of mud and stones on his bike and used to cross indo-pak border daily.

the military officer on duty had a suspicion that the sardar is smuggling something but he could not catch him inspite of checking him thousand times.

The sardar continued to do so for 6 months and the officer lost his temper one day.

He stopped Sardar and asked him," I know you are surely smuggling something but i could not figure it out. I am going to be retired tomorrow. please tell me what do you smuggle else this question will not let me sleep for the rest of my life.

Sardar smiled at him and said "Bikes" !

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More