Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manjushree (admin)     27 May 2016

Family property missued by some one else

Dear Sir/Madam,

my question is regarding the ancestors property, the court been divided the property to all on 2011 but still my mother has not got the property. we are bit far from the place where they have given the property. So local person has illegally constructed house and also given for Rent without our permission. when we came and saw the building we were shocked and asked him to vacate but he is not doing it. instead he is threatening us. So pls tel me how to get back our property immediatley and want them to vacate from the position. 

Pls guide the procedure and rules or the sections to raise a complaint on him immediatley.

Regards,
manju

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 May 2016

file a case in land grabbing tribunal. Land Grabbing (Prohibition) Act is memories attempts are made by certain lawless persons operating individually and in groups to grab either by force or by deceit or otherwise and take advantage of the sky-rocketing prices of lands, land belongings to Government, a local authority, a religious or Charitable Institution or Endowment including Wakf or any other private person.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register