Upgrad LLM

false judgement

Sir,I am vijender pawar from Hyderabad.
Sir my father was a revenue employee in 2002 ACB official trap on false complaint.
Complaint name: Prasad he given complaint about my father that AO(Kashi ram)is asking a bribe amount of 4000rs on behalf of land owner of mutation work (karunakar) I am giving the complaint telling to ACB that I am the cousin of Owner like that he approch to ACB official and register the complaint.

My question is for example if the land owner is prime Minister the land owner he is busy with some work he could come to mro office for is work.on behalf of his work he sends is cousin to complete his work.no evidence that concern person is cousin of p.m.
How can ACB official register the complaint behalf of p.m on land mutation case. If I say I am president brother can anyone believe.
Plz help us sir my father is in jail right now 9581398252,
Can I approch media from wrong judgement of both courts decision. That my father is in jail. Due to wrong judgement by the court along while filling SLP on 2nd Jan 2018.

No you cant approach the media on the decision of the courts.



GO thru the infor available at website of ACB e.g;



Frequently Asked Questions


     ::Table of Contents

Who can give a complaint / pass on information / to ACB?

How can I approach ACB Officers?

Whether any written complaint is necessary?

What is the protection to me if I give a complaint/information?

Will I be rewarded for a complaint/information…?

Will I get any traveling or any other allowances …?

Do I have to pay anything for giving a complaint/informatio


 Who can give a complaint / pass on information / approach ACB…?


Anybody can give a complaint or pass information to the ACB


 How can I approach ACB Officers?


You can contact your nearest ACB official in person or through telephone. The telephone numbers can be found at Contact Us.


 Whether any written complaint is necessary…?


Complaints have to be given in writing. However, information can be passed on otherwise also e.g. through phone, e-mail, or personally to ACB Officials.


 What is the protection to me if I give a complaint or pass on information to ACB …?


If any public servant is trapped by ACB on a complaint given by you, your interests will be safe-guarded/protected by ACB


 Will I be rewarded if I give a complaint / information …?


The complainant will be rewarded suitably depending on the merits of the case.


 Will I get any traveling or other allowances for meeting my expenses …?


No TA or allowances will be given by ACB. You have to meet the traveling expenses on your own


 Do I have to pay anything for giving a complaint / information?




 If you have any other questions please contact the nearest ACB Officer for clarifications


The option to file appeal might be available.



You may take help for any matter from, elders of your family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned PIP’s, helpgroups, community leaders, NGO’s, experienced colleagues, associations, religious scholars/leaders, influential persons, Employee’s/Trade union leaders, help groups for spouses (Husband/wife)  etc and  find a very able LOCAL counsel specializing in concerned filed of law e.g; Labor/Service/Criminal   matters as in your case, and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules, precedence, latest judgments etc …. and worth his/her salt, can advise you after examining all case related docs, inputs,  evidences on record.

Obtain proper legal opinion in writing!

Avoid acting on your own on hearsay.

One should not fall for IT’s and entities loitering at online portals to allure unsuspecting querists. There are many threads on such instances at LCI also.

Online discussions are not substitute to in person discussions with a very able counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in concerned field of law.

One should not fall for IT’s and entities loitering at online portals to allure unsuspecting querists……the personal details of unsuspecting querists/citizens get stored in databanks/compromised……hacked.

Not only your counsel ( if other very able counsel opine that 1st counsel’s advise was bad, misleading) many posing as Lawyers (actually Liar) have been raking up disputes at online portals including LCI on subjects like ; WILL, Nomination, Gratuity etc etc with their misleading, illegal advices and conduct..and have failed due to untiring efforts by some sincere and good natured Experts that indeed want to help and contribute at such portals. Such entities operate by forming gangs ( ikdi, dukdi, tikdi, chokdi and even more)….and attempt to deflect, divert to other members of their gangs to fleece the unsuspecting querists. Many of such entities have never been to courts and might have never won in any case and may not be able to count even on their fingertips. In the end multiple fake ID’s of such IT’s and entities get permanently blacklisted, shunted out at online portals and outside online portals and even society………and that is exactly what they deserve. Make a note of such entities and if the need be act to confine them to correctional centers; Jail, and let their cost and consequences be, heritable. Why such IT’s and entities litter nuisance at online portals: to hide their own weaknesses, and to satiate their insatiable itch and due to their infectious greed. One should stay away from such infected entities and hence away from such infection. You may post if anyone has ever asked /is asking for money from you have paid.

 Such IT’s and entities keep on poping up at online portals with fake and new ID’s after  their old ID’s are permanently blacklisted/shunted out and money fleeced from unsuspecting is finished.

There are such very able counsels at each location.

Check for such counsels at LOCAL; Labor Court/CGIT, CAT/School-Educational Tribunal/Civil Courts, HC, SC,..

You can also try for FREE legal Aid from Legal aid center (DLSA) that is usually within LOCAL courts complex..preferably from a very able counsel specializing in Labor/Service/Criminal   matters.

Your counsels  may opine that you can appear on 1st date, and obtain copies of petition etc to reply later ….and inform the court that you shall be engaging a counsel and appear thru your counsel….Or your counsel can appear and obtain copies of petition etc and reply later or your new counsel can appear for you.

Your counsels can advise after examining all docs/record/inputs pertaining to your matter and help you. You can also search threads on similar query in SEARCH option ON left Hand side of threads in Forum/Experts section. Having learnt a lesson, remember to consult beforehand for your matters or any matter about which you are not properly informed.

There have many instances of such entities operating with multiple fake Id’s at online portals.



The FEE of all LOCAL counsels at all LOCATIONS is not high/unreasonable as mis-believed by many.

Many counsels even at State Capital/Metro towns  do not demand unreasonable high FEE.

IT is rather at online portals that unsuspecting querists are mislead as per many publications, by IT’s and Entities that pose as some Lawyer (actually LIAR) and flaunt/advertise firms that are not Law Firms (Actually LIAR’s Firms) to believe that LOCAL counsels are not knowledgeable..are incompetent.

In Reality the LOCAL counsels win cases in LOCAL courts at all LOCATIONS.

You can go thru/search the cases contested by any Lawyer at court website.

Rest; Your own very able LOCAL counsel as already advised above, can advise you in person, after examining all docs, inputs in person.

Obtain proper legal opinion in writing.


I am sorry to hear this.

My below questions/words may offend you but still want to ask few questions before I express my views on this.

Did you gone through the evidences that the Complainant has submitted to prove his complaint? If yes, than did you got a chance to look into the evidences?

Did you gone through the judgement (this contains the complete analysis of the court for passing such decree).

Does your family know the complainant in the past? If yes, what kind of relation do you have with the complainant?

ACB donot take case unless they has the prima facie evidences else anyone can file n number of cases against the govt employee for not doing the work?

Why the complainant implicated your father instead of others?

Did you appealed against the conviction? If so, then why the higher court followed the same views?


Give me your contact number I will call you sir.

As now iam in a police department i know what was the police duty at that time. Simple question for you sir. If i tell you iam prime minister cousin will you believe me or else president brother will you believe me. Court need evidence that thing i know. Without any enquiries weather the complaint is someone cousin are not how come police take complaint. The land is not government property. Its a private property my question is in private property who has right to give complaint whether he should be a land owner of it any of his blood relationship like wife son daughter. Are the owner should give any authorised letter who is goona to approach his work may be is cousin or pm president cm like any one. Without any proof of concern person how can be complaint will be register.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x