Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manoj Chennai (Tech)     01 December 2012

Evidence for 498a

Experts,

After i filed divorce there are cases filed on me on DV and 498a. 

This week, my divorce case is moved from counseling to high court.  Today my mother in law called me and spoke to me for 30 minutes, saying they have falsely filed the cases on me and all the mistakes are done by them. They have accepeted their mistakes.

Even though they have accepted the mistakes, the insults which i have gone through cannot be forgotten. So im not looking for reunion.

I have recorded the complete conversation in my phone, can i use it fight out cases filed on me on DV and 498a.

Please advice.

Mano

Learning

8 Replies

victim (master)     01 December 2012

yes but you need to present this in court at a proper time i.e at time of your evidence and refer evidence act to check validity of your evidence as phone recordings are acceptable but original source is to be submitted, not in form of :

victim (master)     01 December 2012

one more thing dont disclose about this to ur inlaws in any case orelse they will get prepared

Zubair (aaa)     01 December 2012

@ Manoj - pls donot delete the recordings from your mobile, keep it saved in your mobile, once u cut paste it somewhere it will become difficult for you to probve its credibility. U can make multiple copies though.

1 Like

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     02 December 2012

PUT YOUR MOBILE IN A SAFE ANTI MAGNETIC IRON/STEEL LOCKER AND KEEP CHARGING IT REGULARLY, TAKE IT OFF REGULAR DAY TO DAY USE.

Manoj Chennai (Tech)     02 December 2012

Thanks all for your replies..

What are the maximum chances, my wife and their family will look to prove it wrong.

Any help would be great.

Mano

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     02 December 2012

Hi Mano,

I am not a advocate but i just have a thought.. why dont you file a complaint with police station with good lawyer on date and time with evidence.. later this will be helpful or even file criminal case against in laws which may pressurise them to go for MCD on yoru terms.. of course by all means you need to preserve your evidence in orgnal form.. just google, many options may be there, if you have not yet done. Advocates please suggest ..

s similarly harrassed husband

mani

yathiraj (Lecturer)     02 December 2012

hi i was married on july 17 2010 and she deserted me in July 24 2011 and i gave a legal notice and i filed a case under restitution of congugal rights but the notice was regected and the case was heard exparte after judgement a notice was sent and after that she had filed false 498a, 506ipc and 3&4 dp act against me and my mother, i and my mother got a bail what are the next step that i can do? to save me and lead a peace ful life

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     03 December 2012

Hi Yathiraj,

Unfortunate, I was also got married in the same year, similar incidents happened on June 2011. What is the status of 498a. Did you appear befoer CAW and ACP had accepted and filed FIR? On DV, did distrcit officer completed the enquiry? If not, calmly represent your case and prove that it is flase allegation to them. If its rejected, you ahve a fair point later to file contested divorce on cruelty coupled desertion. Plus my opinion these women are not tehir worth to take back. Just contest divorec and move on for next moments of life..!!

All the best

Mani

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register