LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lazarus Reddy T. (Partner)     28 July 2014

Evict tenent

I have a land at vanastalipuram, Hyderabad. I gave a part of that land to a car shed on dec 2011 upon rental agreement for 11 months. First I asked him to enhance rent otherwise to evict my premises after completion of agreement. But he did not do anything and he filed a petition requesting interim injuction. In his petition, he states that I had assured him to stay there for 7 years on oral agreement. But I did not assured the said. And also states that he borrowed huge amounts from others and invested for his shed. My lawer filed counters in his case and filed suit for eviction after giving him a notice. But even lapse of morethan 18 months, there is no progress in both cases. Lastly I went him for settlement, but he demands toomuch amount to evict my premises. What should I have to do now? Now my land is very very needed to me. I want to give that land for development. Since One year I was so disturbed and lost peace of mind. Court may take several years to evict that person. Even I won the case in the lower court, he may go to district court or High court. Dear sir, please suggest the smart way to evict that culprit. I will be very very thankful to you for your suggestion. What are the consequences if I will evict/ throw him forcefully?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More