encumberance certificate

Sir, I need guidance for the removal of a fake transaction entry reflecting in our Encumberance certificate. How should we get rid ofthe entry in the E.C. Please help me out to solve the problem as early as possible. Thank you. Please reply e-mail: nsuryakantham@rediffmail.com

MAKE AN affidavit mentioning the fake entry in the EC   and get it notarized and submit to the  Subregistrar  who based on you rnotarized affidavit would c arry out removal of fake entries in your ECs  and completing the rectification from his end.


Retired employee.

First get facts through RTI as certified documents, basing on which such mutation was made in Municipal records.  Then file a complaint stating such violations/deviations/absudities.  Wait for the response and then take action.  Some times it may be a clerical mistake also which happen when a large land is made into plots and sold, the sale is affected by mistake in one instead of the real.


A Practical Advise by Ms.Usha Kapoor.If Sub Registrar is Not Implementing your Request Meet the IG Registrar with all details

Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

Even if one has a clear Non-Encumbrance for a property, one should note that the EC does not cover all transactions on a property. An EC will not cover details of equitable mortgages on the property; nor does it record testamentary documents or leases for a period of less than one year. Also, an EC will not record oral arrangements such as tenancy, tax liabilities and unregistered wills or family arrangements.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x