Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Soujanya (dkgflg)     13 January 2015

Employment date difference

Hello Sir,

I served a company from April 2007 to 31st Dec 2007 and left the company and got service certificate, reliving letter with the same details. Now I am planning to change the company, in the new company during Background Verification process, it is found that my service details in the earlier company are recorded wrongly as April 2007 to 31st Dec 2008. So, When I checked with the earlier company they are not responding properly.

Please suggest how can I proceed as it is stopping me joining new company due to the mismatch in the details.

Learning

6 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     13 January 2015

apply to the previous company, to re-issue the certificate after necessary correction.

Soujanya (dkgflg)     13 January 2015

Thanks for the reply sir. Problem is at employer's end. Their records are wrongly updated. Tenure mentioned in the service certificate is same as the tenure I have served. But in their records it is wrongly recorded.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 January 2015

Don't remain entangled with HR personnel and submit a final representation addressed to appointing authority/MD and mention that if you loose current employment and face harassment they shall be responsible....................

As per various forms/registers  prescribed under (name of the state) Shops and Commercial Establishments Act and (name of the state) Shops and Commercial Establishments Rules , proper record of employment  is to be maintained........

YOu can ask for the copy or obtain it from Inspector appointed under this Act or thru RTI..........and no one can challenge.....

If they have inserted false information in these forms then as stated in the Act it amounts to falsification of records and is an offence......

YOu can also approach Employee's unions/Trade Unions leaders and issue legal notice thru your lawyer.......

(Guest)
..................................................................................................

(Guest)

As your claim is for less period, the new Company should believe you.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 January 2015

Wrong!

Avoid such advises.

The present company's HR has to act in accordance with their rules..............and BGV report for them shall establish that you have submitted false information...........and how would you prove the charge levelled on you due to BGV report of two or No employment from 2007-2008...

Don't remain entangled with HR of current or past company and do not communicate by phone calls only.

Obtain copy of BGV report from current employer or a written communication..... 

Submit letter addressed to appointing authority /MD of past company thru redg. post to submit correct information with a copy to you....and withdraw the false BGV report..........

IN Tamilnadu it is form N as per Tamilnadu Shops and Commercial Establishment Rules..... 

If you are unable to handle on your own entrust to your lawyer...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register