LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rahul (soft engg)     03 March 2016

Employee doing business


I wanted to know is it legal for any state govt employee to do business bearing a DIN number from ROC-Hyderabad, he is working for Telangana state Govt right now, whom should i report regarding this issue .



 3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 March 2016

AS per service rules ,Telangana state Govt. employee may  not be permitted to do business.

In such case complaint can be lodged with reporting authority, Chairman,vigilance cell.

1 Like

rahul (soft engg)     09 March 2016


can I have the website of VIGILANCE AND ENFORCEMENT STATE OF TELANGANA website and address .


Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 March 2016

Try to understand!

Certain works are to be done by you.

You have to find the addresses on your own.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query