Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Usernamess (Service)     25 April 2016

Dwarka family court judge : leave details

Hi All,

Can  please let me know how can i find out if family judge is on leave on a particular date.

Reason its imp: I stay in mumbai and if i can find this information in advance it will save cost of travel to delhi dwarka court

I am looking for Ms Asha Menon ( court no 307)

options tried

1. online -- not avaliable

2. appointed lawyer -- not able to provide information

Learning

6 Replies

Usernamess (Service)     25 April 2016

I dont think thats possible no judge will give their number . Please respond anyone on a serious note .

antony JP (teacher)     25 April 2016

Find the phone number of the court and ask them before one day of the hearing.....

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     26 April 2016

Excellent irrelevant replies given above by non legal persons, who are here just to while away their time depriving the needy their due solution. Dear Querist , log on to Dist courts Delhi,go to family courts Dwarka, and U will get the requisite information.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     26 April 2016

In Dwarka Court this a regular feature that some judge go on leave without prior intimation. I have been attending cases in Dwarka Court where we as lawyers too come to know about the leave of a particular judge in the morning time at 9.30 AM, hardly half an hour before the court session, in such case to inform the client about this, it becomes very difficult because the person is either almost there or is on his way to court.

Yes the website information about short leave or casual leave too is up loaded late not early in the morning so very difficult to know it through website of the district court.

(Guest)

Sometimes even lawyers wont know as to absence of judge, best is to contact bench clerk as suggested by above Ranee.

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 April 2016

you have to understnd after this discussion that there is no way unless details are uploaded on website.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register