LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Dv on my wife and pil by my mother

My mother had filed a dv act on my wife and pil in banglore.

Summon served and they appeared, and on the day 1 filling vakalat, they had filed a petition that  'pecaniary jurisdiction' and no case of action to dismiss our DV act.

reason of Pecaniary jurisdiction they had mentioned is that petitioner or respondent never residence of Honarble court and petiton is not comming this jurisdiction

( But i am from hosur and my wife work in bangalore and stay in a rented house in bangalore)

Judge asked to file objection for the respondent petition, and we filed objections also.

Now i got the address of wife and work place in bangalore.what to do now?

She had lied in her affidavit that he is from chennai and not working.

Plz suggest me what to do. 

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 April 2014

Because affidavits are statements of truth, sworn to in writing, a person who knowingly completes an affidavit containing false information can be found in contempt. The penalties can be anything from fines to jail time. 

1 Like

(Guest)
Thanks ramachary Sir How to prove that she had lied about her stay in bangalore and work? Work i can give her office address to prove, But what about her address, how to prove she live there? Kindly suggest. Plz

ktkaran (maanger)     28 April 2014

jurisdiction in dv case is that of petitioner and not of respondent.In your case your mother can file dv anywhere she is living and its not wifes place that shd be considered.

If u find out that she is working in Bangalore dont panic,just send a legal notice on your lawyers letter head to get facts related 2 ur own case

ktkaran (maanger)     28 April 2014

jurisdiction in dv case is that of petitioner and not of respondent.In your case your mother can file dv anywhere she is living and its not wifes place that shd be considered.

If u find out that she is working in Bangalore don't panic,just send a legal notice on your lawyers letter head to get facts related 2 ur own case to her emplyoer.

Also file a RTI to the nearest police ststaion to get tenant verification report and rent agreement of teh bangalore address u have 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register