LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Murali (self)     05 August 2012

Double registration of plot

Hi My father bought a land in nellore 20 years back , and that is registered on his name from the property developer. And My dad was the first buyer of that plot. .After one year from the date of registration some one bought the same plot from the same property developer owner. (God knows how vulnarable our govt rules/law)

The second person came in recent to us saying he will pay some amount (which is 30% of current value) and asking to settle the dispute.

I just wanted to know the my dad's 100% right on that property.

If we go to the court what could be the judgment and owning of that plot to us.

what are the ways to solve this problem.

Hope some one will give valuable suggestions on this

Murali

Learning

5 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     05 August 2012

when your father has got regd., sale deed in your favour then he is the absolute owner.  Your father will have to file a suit for declaration against the second purchaser.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     05 August 2012

when your father has got regd., sale deed in your favour then he is the absolute owner.  Your father will have to file a suit for declaration against the second purchaser.

RANGA RAO BORRA (Supdt..)     05 August 2012

what rajiv said is correct. T

he registering officers/govt nothing to do inthis regard.

It is the wrong done by the seller.

if the seller and second buyyer comes together it(the second Registration) can be Cancelled, in Registrar office.

otherwise you has to go to competent court.

Murali (self)     05 August 2012

Hi Rajeev Ji/Ranga Rao ji,

Thanks a lot for your suggestion on it. I need few more details from you.

1)Can you please explain the process to file a suit and/or how to approach competent court

2) Howmuch time(months) will take to settle this type of dispute

3) How much money do I need to fight on this case.

4) Howmany times approx do I need to go to the court to solve this issue

Based on your reply I will take a decision ..

Your reply gave me a lot of releif.

Regards,

Murali 

Murali (self)     06 August 2012

Hi Rajeev Ji/Ranga Rao ji, Thanks a lot for your suggestion on it. I need few more details from you. 1)Can you please explain the process to file a suit and/or how to approach competent court 2) Howmuch time(months) will take to settle this type of dispute 3) How much money do I need to fight on this case. 4) Howmany times approx do I need to go to the court to solve this issue Based on your reply I will take a decision .. Your reply gave me a lot of releif. Regards, Murali 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register