Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rao (retd)     04 May 2012

Dont get taken to cleaners

Dear friends,

Please do not pay lawyers unless they give it writing as they will satisfy you in answering your questions untill the right answer is received to your satisfaction. I got experience with one Indian Lawer about a family property partition matter. The lawyer did not give any referrences of judgements, or relevent cases  judgements to go by and gave answers as he thought without even looking into the act completely and could not satisfy me in any respect. When I questioned him couple of times after paying him what he charged he gave answers which are on top of his knowledge but never went into the matter deeply by checking recent  developments on the acts, amendments and judgements  of Suprem Court or Highcourt.  Also he asked me to pay him again to answer my mail. So take it in writing from any lawyer before paying him as he will try to take you to cleaners. I donot want to mention the lawyers name here because even if he did not keep  the level of his professionalism I do want to keep mine.

I myself had a bad  taste in the matter of lawyers.

Rao

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register