LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ram Singh (fsdffsdf)     19 April 2011

Domestic Voilence

My wife filed  498a case against me and my family. My case is running in  Allahabad Medation centre. In between she filed  a case of DV act... what can I do right now... please advise.....


 2 Replies

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     20 April 2011

take certify copy of the case and again go to highcourt!

Ram Singh (fsdffsdf)     22 April 2011

It means I can get any stay from HC ??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register