LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

K Lakshmanan (TL)     29 May 2013

Document forgery

Hi All,

I facing this problem....

Person A has made a complaint against me stating that I owe him money.  As a proof he has attached an agreement signed by Person B.  The agreement is a simple typeout.  It has a revenue stamp at the bottom.  The signature of Person B is over the revenue stamp.

I called up Person B and asked why he gave such a wrong document to person A.  I came to light that person B never gave such a document and never signed on the revenue stamp.

This means person A has used a forged document to make complaint against me.  He has sent the complaint to many agencies, just to keep me under trouble as I am a govt employee.

Can anyone suggest me a way to tackle this issue.  Person B has agreed to present himself anywhere and tell the truth.

Since, it is sent to many agencies, I thought of getting an under taking by person B in form of an affidavit, by stating all the facts and declaring the attached document as forged.

Please let me know, if this is valid to negate the wrong complaint with all agencies.


Thanks in advance.



 3 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     29 May 2013

First take the undertaking by the B.  B has to file a complaint against A

1 Like

Advocate Deepak Gupta (Lawyer)     29 May 2013

B file complaint against A and u also file complaint against A for extortaion and  blackmailing

1 Like

prakharved (Medical officer)     12 June 2013



You should take a written undertaking from B that he has not made any such documents with A. Once this is done make B to make a complaint against A , you should also complain against A for fraud and blackmailing.


You should also get hold of a good lawyer to clarify your legal doubts as well as if necessary fight the case for you.


For legal queries like these you can get expert opinion from www.lawkonect.com


Just post your query online in very simple words and you will get a detailed response to your question by seasoned lawyers as per your requirement. you can also get consultations and hire lawyers from the pool of lawyers



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register