IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pankaj verma   29 October 2021


women ( plaintiff) has made a verbal contact to his husband (defendant) that I will sold my property to you and u will give me divorce mutual consent petition signed by both but the petitioner's advocate has neither attested that with notary or auth commissioner nor file the said petition in family court. after that husband is not ready to give divorce then wife file the divorce on her behalf on desertion ground in 2017 pending yet for dws ...now wife has no Property and father of wife is not in favour of her but in favour of her husband..as the father purchase the private property of another person and sold it to her daughter i.e. petitioner and petitioner sold it to her husband.
we have three evidence
1) the notary attested affidavit of husband in which take the contents of his consent to give divorce to his wife as there is no any chance to live together..
2) one of the sale deed was made fraudently with tehsildar as that time wife has no immuvable property at that time as there was need of agricultural certificate. but have no record of that sale deed we have applied for the same.
3)husband is not doing any job and no source of income..

so plz help me to take the divorce only wife don't want any property if he give divorce but he is not ready...
125 maintenance is also pending girl child of 14 years is also with husband ..

pls advise..can high court can help us..
plz guide me ..thanks 🙏🏻


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     29 October 2021

The purpose of notarisation is to certify genuineness and proper execution of documents in order to prevent fraud. 2) Notarisation is done by a notary public appointed by the state or central government. He is also authorised to administer oath and take an affidavit from any person.

1 Like

pankaj verma   30 October 2021

to kya bina notary k attested kraye ..court me petition file kr skte hain

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query