LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhishek (Analist)     28 April 2014

Divorce

Hi i dont want divorce but my wife never try to understand my feeling she want i can made food for her i clean the house because she dont know cooking also she dont want to learn. Also she dont want i can continue my relation with my parents because if she will go my home town or my parent come to me she have to cook or she have to take care please suggest me in this case what i have to do.

Learning

4 Replies

fight (personal)     28 April 2014

Put a cook and maid. If you are recently married then observe her behaviour for 6 months. See if you are compatible else talk to her family and your family and decide next steps. Initial years are crucial. No point in continuing together if you are not compatible. It only leads to problems.

Mahesh R. Sonawane (Lawyer/Fight for justice)     28 April 2014

Try to settle the matter amicably by sitting together with elder ones of both families... you definately get solution... your problem is not so serious...

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     30 April 2014

Not cooking and not taking care of house maintenance are all not very serious allegations or not at all considered as an act of cruelty.  These are all ignorable and adjustable.  If not today, tomorrow she will definitely change and you can see a most loveable woman at home provided you adjust and give due regard to her present feelings and live in harmony with her.  Initial hiccups are common everywhere whether in matrimonial home or a new work place or elsewhere, if the present situation is ignored and a cordial situation prevails by not allowing the present egoistic problems to develop you will find a peaceful and happy married life in the future.  The present problems can be tided over by employing a servant maid. Think not to break the matrimonial ties over silly or petty or no issues.

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     01 May 2014

Learned Kalaiselvan's advice is very much matured and appreciable..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register