LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dev060186 (lecturer)     25 January 2015

Die-Worse (Help in divorce)

2014 i/husband has an proof 1)giving monthly bank transfer statement to support her family even she is earning as my inlaw ar poor. 2) she rans three time in 2.5 year of marriage to fullfil her demand so io caw cell i wretten from her ,if she leave me next timd then it will be divorce. 3) while leaving me she useto mail hr resume to find job as she is single. i have her mails 4) while leaveing me this time i made video shoot that she leave me with her intentional. 5) impresion on caw cell is in my favous. 6) and after caw cell i live seprated with my parent as she wants and it is also mention in notery by her. i m very harash from her. i m only son of my parents. my puestion is that IS IT SUFFICIENT PROOF TO FILE FOR DIVORCE? NO CASE IS REGISTER TILL NOW. I apply for divorce and. What will be the possibility of wining case.?


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register