Upgrad LLM

non filing of balance sheet

Dear All,

My client company has been served summons for non filing of balance sheet and called for to answer the charge. Now, i want to know what is the procedure in the court.

I am new to practice.

So, Please help me its urgent.

Thanx in Advance

company secretary and personnel manager

The proper way  to handle to case is to seek condonation from the Company Law Board by way of filing petition. This wd be less costly in term of time and money.  Such cases are taken up and condoned by the Board  in a routine way and after obtaining condonation order, file the same in the court  and the court shall not proceed further and thecase shall be closed for good-ever. Till the condonation is granted by the Board, keep the matter in the court pending  by obvious excuses tutored by the advocates.


Thanx a lot for your reply Sir...
Please send me petition format for condonation of delay for submitting it to CLB.

Thanx in advance




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x