Upgrad LLM

due to writing true review site owner threating for defamati

I had done shopping with some ecommerce site. and i was cheated by site in terms of poor support and demaged products delivery. after making many requests and many conversations, compnay solved my problems but app. in 1 month long duration. from their facebook page, i found that their were other various customers who were cheated by the ecommerce site. so i planned to create a customer awareness page so that customers could think before being trapped by that site. at that page, i posted the true experince of customer from their own page. now the ecommerce owner is threatening me for filing a case against me for defamation etc.
(in case i am not deleting the page). due to pressure from my family, for the time being i have deleted the page. but i want to know wether in reality such case could be filed??

please help

thanking you

ashu

LEGAL CONSULTANT

Hello

Truth is the best defence in a defamation case. If he further threatens you, then lodge a criminal complaint against him.

http://www.jeevaganadvocate.com/

Advocate/ Legal Consultant

If you have sufficient proof then no need to worry. Filed a criminal compalint against him in local police station if he again threaten you.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x