Motor accident claim -- mop case


Dear sir/madam


My relative expired in   a road accident in Haryana state. 

He is driving a tractor with valid licence. 

Another tractor from the opposite side hit and run away.

My relative died due to the injuries.

We could not catch the other vehicle not could note down the number of the vehicle. 

Kindly suggest the ways to get compensation for relative. 

he is survived by wife and two children. Parents also dependent on him.

he runs a dairy farm and earns nearly 25,000 per month. 

He is aged about 30. 

I shall be greatful if you could suggest how much comensation i will be eligible for and what are the parameters to decide the compensation in an accident case. 



first lodge FIR with police. Police will investigate and trace out the vehicle. and file chargesheet. File claim u/s 166 of MV Act for compensation or else claim compensation under hit and run case.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x