Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Urgent ans reqd

dear sir, my grandfather died in 1970. he has 5 daughters and 4 sons. out of which one daughter and 2 sons (Son A and C) has expired. Son A and Son B has given their property to my fahter (Son D) in without registering in 1983. Son C died in 2005 after which sons A,B and D registered the 3 houses in 2006 leaving one house for son C daughters. Now, Son C's daughter and son in law have put a case stating that their 4 aunt should get partition in the property and they have sent notice to all 4 daughters today. Please advise what should the daughters do because Son D is fighting for his houses and Son C son in law is creating problems by bribing everyone......


dear sir

i am sainath reddy . my father has expired on 17 oct 2012. the problem is land purchased my grand father . he has 4sons. they divided on  oct 1953. my father has 3sons, & 3 daughters.2 daughters are married. remaining those are unmarried.  so my father part of land  is on my father name. after his death also if land is on my father's name itself is there any problem  . pl  reply answer me. to for your reply.



sainath post a different thread....



Chandana....please give the problem in 1. 2. 3 takes time to go through the issue...phew!!






Thanks Chetan

We are from Mysore. My grandpa died in 1970 and grandma as well. 

1) In 1983, all the 3 elder brothers signed on a 20 rs bond paper and gave all the 4 houses to my father who is the youngest of all.

2) In 1990, Son C demanded that he will not quit the house and wants his share. In 1999, as per  panchayati paal parkath my dad agreed to give the share (back house) and all the brothers signed the document and the share was given to Son C.

3) In 2006, as per the above details the 2 front houses and 1 back house was registered in my father's name (Son D) as the 2 elder brothers were aged 80 and 70. We informed Son C family as well but they did not come, so we left his share (1 Back house) and registered all other 3 houses.

4) Son C family waited till we register and then put a case.

5) Son C expired in 2003 after which his wife and son in law and daughter continued to live there. They vacated this house in 2010 after his wife expired and have given the house on rent. 

6) In 2006, Son C son in law has put a case stating the partition never happened in 1983 and the registration is done illegally they were never informed about it to them.

7) The case was cross examoned in the court this month and has shifted the date/ Our lawyer said this will be in our favour but now the son in law has sent summons to the 4 daughters asking them to come to court next month. 

8) we had asked the daughters about this earlier but everyone refused for the share. Now we are not in good terms with the daughters so son in law is taking advantage of this.

I want to know what can we do with this regard as our lawyer dont know why he has invited them to attend the court and what can happen here. 



Has the husband filed the petition ? and the daughter's you've mentioned are?







The husband (son C 's son in law) has filed the petition on behalf of Son C wife and 3 daughters. Son C and his wife both are expired. The daughters I have mentioned are my father's 4 sisters...........




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x