Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need divorce after 2 months of marriage

Page no : 4

Ruchika Anand (HR)     16 September 2012

Hi can i have your email Id and know something more about the case i order to give some expert suggesstions to you???

nikhil (udc)     02 August 2014

R/sir

my self nikhil and living with my father, mother & elder unmarried sister. I got married on july 2013 but after some days my wife starts doing unnecessary drama in house. Noe in 01 year of my marriage she already left house and go to his mother house without any reason by laining flase alligation  for three time and all time go and settel the matter and bring her home. Now she got preagnent and her preagnancy is of 08 months and doctors advise her to do rest and avoid traviling. july-2014 his grandfather died and my father take her to the funeral and she request my father for staying 02 days their and my father agrred. But after some day she is not ready to come back. this was his forth time and now she is preagment. Now she wants to take advantage of this she starts laining false alligation on my parent and my self and start harrising my falmily. Sir my mother has got triple vessel heart deases my family condition is very tenes and we are in a big trauma. Sir I am unable to expailn whole things pls. Sir i want divorce from my wife kind give me necessary suggations  in this matter that how can i get divorce as soon as possible.       

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register