Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need divorce after 2 months of marriage

Page no : 2

(Guest)

If you are in hurry of divorce then it take min 6 months as per MCD.

you both have to show that you married one year back and it is not difficult if both of you are ready.

Ranee....... (NA)     18 January 2012

If could run away before marriage also.Why did you got married?You have no right to play with emotions of your husband like this.So forget about past relations if any and try to be happy with him.

4 Like

(Guest)

And who know 2nd husband/BF will be good?

MANISH NARANG (LAWYER)     18 January 2012

HELLO PAYAL

AS PER YOUR QUESTIONS IT SEEMS THAT YOUR ARE NOT LIVING IN GOOD ATMOSPHERE.

AS PER THE HINDU LAW U CAN GET THE DIVORCE ONLY AFTER THE 1 YEAR OF YOUR MARRIAGE.

BUT YOU CAN NOT MARRY TO ANY OTHER PERSON WITHOUT GETTING THE DIVORCE FROM 1ST HUSBAND. IT IS ILLIGAL AND ALSO PUNISHABLE.

SO.

IF YOU ARE FACING ANY MATRIMONIAL PROBLEM LIKE HARRASMENT OR ANY TYPE OF TOURTURE YOU CAN SIMPLY LODGE A WRITTEN COMPLAINT IN C.A.W CELL (CRIME AGAINST WOMEN CELL). THEY WILL PROVIDE YOU THE URGENT RELIEF.

AND REMEMBER IF YOU ARE WILLING TO LIVE SEPERATELY FROM YOUR HUSBAND YOU CAN LEAVE HIM, NOBODY CAN FORCE YOU TO LIVE WITH HIM. BUT U HAVE SOME SOLID REASONS TO DO SO.

BY LIVING SEPERATELY YOU CAN ALSO CLAIM MAINTENANCE FROM HIM IN UNDER SECTION 125 CR.P.C .

IF YOU STILL GET TROUBLE FROM YOUR HUSBAND YOU CAN FILE CRIMINAL COMPLAINTS TO YOUR LOCAL POLICE STATION IN UNDER SECTION 498-A AND ALSO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE CASE DIRECTLY IN THE LOCAL COURT WITH THE HELP OF SOME ADVOCATE.

SO TAKE CARE...

IT WILL TAKE SOME TIME TO SETTLE DOWN...

GOOD LUCK......

rajiv_lodha (zz)     18 January 2012

On one hand u say that u r mature enough............how this mature girl be forced into some marriage??

U had no right to destroy somebody elses life if u are not interested in marriage at all.

There is no easy solution now...............MCD, as suggested possible ONLY IF HE IS READY..............have u talked with him about MCD?

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     18 January 2012

There are no easy ways out of this current scenerio.

Option 1: Collude with your husband and file for annulment

Option 2: File for MCD at proper time

Option 3: File for divorce with an application u/s 14 HMA for getting leave of the court presentation of divorce petition within ONE YEAR of marriage.

Apart from Option 1, all are time consuming

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

1 Like

Rahul T (Engineer)     19 January 2012

Hi Payal,

By reading your story, don’t know why I am getting a feeling that you only responsible for all this….

[But my past life nor anyone from my past life interfered in my current life but my husband due to some insecurities started harrasing me with irrelevant clashes and getting to my past things which is already over.]

That means, you have noting left for your married life…. People marry a girl with lots of hope & expectation….  What does it mean [which is already over] ????.....................

This is very clear… that you were not a good girl in your past life……

Whatever your husband is doung is correct one…. The girl like you are ment for suffering…………

I don’t know! Why other friend has suggested you so many things…. My opinion is… girl like you must suffer…..and that suffering will teach other girls, how to live life….

You must suffer… and that happened because of your uncontrolled past life….

1 Like

Ranee....... (NA)     19 January 2012

Payal this is for you! https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/30-yr-long-divorce-battle-fought-to-end-a-1-day-marriage--50328.asp
1 Like

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     19 January 2012

@Author

After getting all sorts of reply, I think your quest has been satiated. In modern times, when girl claim dual status such situations after marriage as very likely to happen.

On one side if a girl wear short clothes and hangs out with boy-friend (in some cases boy-friendS), and if someone objects, they say its their life and they can choose. When they get into problems, they cry that they are innocent & poor Indian Women. WHY DUAL STATUS?

Live life on one track. If you were matured enough then why you consented to marriage. There must be plenty of marriage photographs which would show that you were not hand-tied to be forced into this marriage.

As I opined earlier, marriage is sacred and so is the relation emerging from it. If you husband had a past and he would act wierd then it gives you the right to make taunts and keep poking him, but when it comes to man taunting women, its harrassment.

I think the society needs a change in terms of the point of view of treatment to women. Either treat them as open and modern or treat them as innocent. On the name of innocent Indian women, all crooks are taking advantage in court cases and daily life but real innocent women only gets harrassment. It gets so difficult to differentiate in a real case of harrassment to that of false allegations.

//peace

/Saurabh..V

1 Like

Sameer12345 (SSE)     19 January 2012

Originally posted by :Payal
" No the post is not suspicious.
This is the actual sight that I have been bearing from past 2months.
Its not about 'I have another opportunity waiting to get married already'.
Its all about mental & abusive trauma.I really need to get out of this as there are good parts also to live in life.
"

Another point of suspiciousness, Auther is married before 1.5 Months and was active on LCI before 2 Months for LEGAL HELP BEFORE MARRIAGE. 

GOD BLESS HUSBAND....

1 Like

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     19 January 2012

@Sameer12345

Nice research!  May be it'll further poke the Author not to come back on LCI for legal advice to do illegal activities :p

//peace

/Saurabh..V

Originally posted by :Sameer12345
"

"

No the post is not suspicious.
Its all about mental & abusive trauma.I really need to get out of this as there are good parts also to live in life.

"

Another point of suspiciousness, Auther is married before 1.5 Months and was active on LCI before 2 Months for LEGAL HELP BEFORE MARRIAGE. 

GOD BLESS HUSBAND....
"

No, she is active from yesterday.

(Since : 18 January 2012).

1 Like

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     19 January 2012

Now the burdon of proof is upon Sameer12345.

Boy, evidence please...

3 Like

:D 

Originally posted by :Shantanu--------------- (Amit)

"
Now the burdon of proof is upon Sameer12345.

Boy, evidence please...
"

:D

1 Like

Sameer12345 (SSE)     20 January 2012

Originally posted by :utpala *****
"

Originally posted by :Sameer12345

"

"

No the post is not suspicious.

"

GOD BLESS HUSBAND....

"

No, she is active from yesterday.

(Since : 18 January 2012).
"

I Object....

Author has created profile  on 18th Jan 2012 but Author has already accepted that she is around LCI before 2 months and looking out for weapons to use in matrimonial life without being member of LCI. ( Public pages ). One doesn’t need to become a member of LCI to read queries and reply. 

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register