Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anandakumara MB (Lawyer)     22 September 2011

Partition and injunction


  Client  age about 65 yrs,  The property in the name her mother( Self)  about 2 acre and her father ( ancestral) 15 acre land. The brothers  were partitioned on 1989 with panchayath parikath ( karnataka) regarding the partition my client no knwledge and no statement and signature and she have 2 sisters was same was done.

The partition was done for the father's ( ancestran property ) and katha transfered to 4 brothers. The brothers were applied for the katha transfer of Mother (self ) prperty, client given objection to katha tranfer.

NOw i want to continue for the civil matters as Partition and injunction of Both mother (self) and father's (ancestral) property.

Is there any alternative remedy in law???

Any related Citation please help

It is very urgent in critical condition????


 2 Replies

shailendra (abc)     22 September 2011

Hi everyone,

I need legal guidance.

My father and my uncle has ancesteral land at village. My uncle takes care of the land. Now my father is not keeping well.  He cannot go to village for the partition of the land. Can I get it done though court through leag procedure.

Please hel me. Thanks in advance

Advocate Vishnu (Advocate)     14 November 2011

Dear shailendra

your father and his brother will have to execute a partition deed at the sub registrar's office. This is the most simple and direct way . If not your father will have to initiate a partition suit against his brother which will burden him more as you say he is not keeping well.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query