Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gaurav (owner)     27 May 2011


respected lawyers,

   my mother purchased a commercial leasehold property in 2003. There was a Registered Agreement to Sell on full payment in between my mother and a lesse.In the agreement it was mentioned dat my mother will pay rest amount after the lesse wil issue a sale deed within six months and the lesse issued a GPA nd SPA in favour of my Father to give him rites to convert the property from leasehold to freehold.Now the issue is we paid the full payment and we got the reciept as we didn't convert the property to freehold. As my Father got expired so the Gpa become null nd void i knw but the prev. owner is not willing to execute a new GPA. So is there any other way out to convert the property from leasehold to freehold.

 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query