Left me at my parents house !!

Hello Forum ,

We (my parents and I) was called  by Womencell ,yesterday 29-04-2011, ( I was hoping things might get settled)

BUT :

My husband was very rude , he simply refused to even talk to me , he said he doesn't want me anymore in his life ,all the time he was talking about was only of a property( which I bought as a investment for my son on my name)

My husband didn't asked once about our son, he didn't even bothered to ask about my health or my son's wellbeing NOT AT ALL

All he was talking about was of Money ,his Parents and Property ......

Though I said sorry to him and his parents (not beacuse I did anything wrong , but beacuse I didn't want to brake my home )

BUT HE DIDN'T WANTED TO LISTEN ANYTHING

Even the People from their side got angry and told them " the girl is trying everything to save her house , why are you behaving like this " A few from their side also said that the boy is behaving so badly we will not come again in their matter  

At the end when we were leaving ,my father in law came to me and said , "" mein nahi chahta tumhara ghar tootey ""

When he said this I felt very nice , I asked my father in law " aap sab dekh rahe ho ,kya  maine kabhi aapke sath kuch galat kiya ?  he said : nahi beta ,  

NOW : I really don't know what to do ..

1) My husband has insulted me so badly in front of so many people .

2) He has put so many wrong alligations on me

3) He falsely said I took  jewellery worth Rs 15.00.000/= of his mother , ( though he still has my jewellery and other important things ) 

4) He said he doesn't want to live with me .

Suggest me please :

1) Should I try one more time to save my relationship.

2) Should I leave him ?

3) Should I give that property to him ? ( he didn't invested a singel penny in it)

(I don't want any humiliation or fights or anything my son is getting effected  )

4) Should I fight ?

Please Advise

Thanks

Aditi

ADVOCATE

1) Should I try one more time to save my relationship.

2) Should I leave him ?

3) Should I give that property to him ? ( he didn't invested a singel penny in it)

(I don't want any humiliation or fights or anything my son is getting effected  )

aditi plz be A JHANSI KI RANI & FIGHT 4 UR RIGHTS & DONT GIVE HIM EVEN A SINGLE PANI GO TO COURT & FILE DV. IT IS UR RIGHT. ALL MEMBERS OF LCI WITH U. WE WILL HELP U ON EVERY CORNER WHERE U WANT HELP

CALL ME ANY TIME FOR HELP

Total likes : 1 times

Manager

Excellent ADV Rajesh KASRIJA for your moral support !!!!

Yes, We all members of this site should support Aditi!!!!!

UNEMPLOYED

1) My husband has insulted me so badly in front of so many people .  --   this means marriage already broken.

2) He has put so many wrong alligations on me   ----   ditto.

3) He falsely said I took  jewellery worth Rs 15.00.000/= of his mother , ( though he still has my jewellery and other important things )    ---   ditto.

4) He said he doesn't want to live with me .   ---   ditto.

UNEMPLOYED

1) Should I try one more time to save my relationship.   ---   no use. he set his mind.

2) Should I leave him ?   ---   he already left you.

3) Should I give that property to him ? ( he didn't invested a singel penny in it)   ---   why? when it is in your name, investment is yours. do not think that he will happy  by getting the property and started resume the married life.

(I don't want any humiliation or fights or anything my son is getting effected  )   ---   yes ofcourse, but no other way is there.

4) Should I fight ?   ---   yes, but take care of your health

Dear ,

Adv Rajesh Kasrija

Mr. Rajesh Kumar

Mr. Arup

Thank you for your valuable advise and support , Please accept my gratitude and regards for supporting me at this point of time ..

Thanks and Regards

Aditi

For each new morning with its light,
For rest and shelter of the night,
For health and food, for love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness sends.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.  ~William Arthur Ward

Total likes : 1 times

Hi ,

Today on 14/05/11 I got a registerd letter from Additional Dist. and Session Judge's stamp on the envelope and HMA (Hindu Marriage Act ) written on top of the envelope  ,It has  my name in the To, and my husband's name at the back , the letter has just 2 papers in it one with hand written and a photocopy .

The Papers only has the below given details :

My Husband's name   V/S  My name

My address

date : 15/06/2011.

It does not have any other information at all not any information about any sections , or why my husband had sent this to me or any other information at all ...

Please suggest :

What should I do to know the main matter what have my husband  filed ?

Thanking you in Advance for your helpful guidance.

Regards

Aditi

Please Suggest

I think its a letter of  divorce or restitution of conjugal rights.But i cant sure as give further details....

Give further details in this forum  what it should contain?Write down further details.

And above your reply on 30 April 2011, 21:10 its clear that you should take further steps, as 

His intention is clear he doesnt want to settlement.

Just follow my advise and adv.rajiv (rajoo) advise.

Dear Mr. Kushan Vyas ,

Thanks for your help.

We didn't got any other details in the letter other then mentioned above .

We are planning to get the details out from the court itself , As soon as I'll get any details further ,I'll make sure to post here and inform you .

Thanks agin for your guidance

Regards

Aditi

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Muslim Personal Law     |    x