After over 5 years of spending more time with the Indian legal system than ordinary citizens should have to, I must respond to your opinion asking "Who is this Renukaji you are referring to ?"
I am also tempted to ask -
1. Was your 5 year old son surreptitiously removed from your house by his mother when you were away on a business tour ?
2. Did the Court pass an ex-parte injunction, while you were still on the business tour, restraining you from coming anywhere near your own son till further orders ?
3. Did you have to petition the Court (and contest hearings that dragged on and on and on) repeatedly to allow your 5 year old son to come and meet his dying grandfather who was terminal when his only grandson was taken away by his mother ?
4. Did you have to go into hiding - leaving your recently widowed septugenarian mother to fend for herself - when police from various police stations started visiting your house / office etc. to take you in for "questioning" ?
5. Did you find out (too late) that your lawyer had actually joined hands with the extremely powerful 'other side' to frame an interim visitation agreement that benefitted none but the dear wife ?
6. Did you have to run from pillar to post to identify witnesses and find evidence that could support your claim that you actually had been a loving father ?
7. Did you, over the following years, have to learn to decode the sign-language that passed from mother to son at every visitation and watch your intelligent, clever child slowly turn into a puppet ?
8. Did you ever face situations where your son, called to Judge's chambers, went in shivering with fright and delivered lines that translated to hybrids of different complaints his mother had recorded in her petitiones - evidently his tutoring was not so perfect ?
9. Did you ever discover that your wife of 7 years was actually a distant relative of an Apex Court Judge and was able to continue manipulating the entire system which you have approached for JUST-ICE ?
10. Did you realise that you silently pray for the well-being of your son's custodian mother despite all this because the Indian legal system finds the blindfold more compelling than the balance ?
These have taught me to read between lines, feel the vibes from authors .... more a curse than a gift. You choose to believe that gender-wars is fiction ? Believe me, not just I but the entire human race will be delighted IF you are right and I am wrong.