Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Is divorce possible in this case of disease

Page no : 2

aflatoon dash (health)     25 September 2010

I dont know how to arrange t my replies in proper paragraphs .It keeps on slipping from computer screen as I write or amend writeup  .Can any body let me know how to formatt it LOL.

Aflatoon

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     25 September 2010

Are  not satisfactorily maintaining the house and quarreling with  in-laws grounds for divorce? In some cases it may be the other way around too. That in- laws and husband's house is not neat and clean, but the daughter in law insists on cleanliness. Then what? It is possible that she is looked at with horror by the in laws too and that may trigger negative behaviour patterns from her side--I am just talking about arenas of possibilities here.  Sometimes, shouting remain the only way to reach out, to cry for help, to let the partner know h/she  deserves an existence in the spouse' life..  So recordings may be evidence to produce in the court for divorce, but cannot heal a relationship.

My post is only partly directed at Charud's post. Rest is a few reflections that his post has triggered. 

(Guest)

@aflatoon dash

excellent advice!

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     25 September 2010

Aflatoon,

1. Your advise is good.

2. Further I did't say you as a person is bad, I said the advise given by you is bad and as you stand by your advise so do I stand by my advise.  

Additional reasoning I give is: Any mental disease could be "managed" with SUPPORT. The author Charud has no near relative SUPPORT group as per his two postings and continuing medical path advise is thus going to be "cruelty' on him.

1 Like

(Guest)

usually appointments with a psychiatrist/psychologist will be once weekly...he can fix a mutully convenient day and time with the doctor,say a weekend when he can take his wife there.itna time to koi bhi nikaal sakta hai....

what if the man was a widower and had an OCD child/.so wud he have abandoned him becoz he has no time to take him to the doctor?

there are so many health problems where one goes to doctors on weekly basis...do their relatives come for support?

when a man and woman marry,in their pheras do they promise that they will stand by each other 4 ever, "but with the support of relatives"???

aflatoon dash (health)     25 September 2010

TajobsIndia

I admire your write ups al ot too.You are also doing your bit.We all are learning and benefitting.Rather its a survivor club which is asissting each other in its own peculiar way .Thanks evryone..

AFLATOON

1 Like

(Guest)

Charud, Final Reply

You said that the disease is somewhat controllable and not curable permanently.-That is right.

Before marriage and after marriage also my wife and her parents never told me about her psychic disease.--So, they made afraud,yes ,But after 6 years of marriage it’s not a ground for divorce.

Most people with OCD resort to repetitive behaviours called compulsions like the following:
- Repeatedly washing hands/or taking baths.
- Repeating routine actions a number of times until it feels right. For instance, checking if lights are switched off or appliances are unplugged.
- Excessive checking of door locks, the fridge or stoves.
- Repeatedly making lists, counting or arranging.
- Unnecessary re-reading and re-writing or excessive praying and performing rituals.

Your Solution Treatment

Treatment is a combination of various forms of counselling like exposure therapy and cognitive therapy. "A patient needs to recognise that the intrusive obsessive thoughts and urges are the result of OCD. They should work around these thoughts by focusing their attention on something else, at least for a few minutes. Ask your family and friends for their support and patience,"

Aishwarya also said that   there are so many health problems where one goes to doctors on weekly basis...do their relatives come for support?when a man and woman marry,in their pheras do they promise that they will stand by each other 4 ever, "but with the support of relatives"???

"Stress from unemployment, relationship difficulties, problems at school, illness or childbirth can be strong triggers. Being a victim of s*xual abuse as a child, can increase the chance of developing OCD as an adult."

Defination:

Osd an anxiety disorder in which an individual suffers from unwanted repetitive thoughts and behaviours.

Symptoms
Two major symptoms of OCD are obsessions and compulsive rituals. They often centre on one or more of the following issues:
- A person with OCD may constantly worry about having dirty hands or clothing, or catching or spreading germs. In some cases, it extends to s*xual activity.
- They worry that the front door isn't locked, the oven isn't turned off, or a cigarette hasn't been snuffed out.
- They fear losing control and harming others.
- They are obsessed with order and precision, may feel very anxious if even the smallest detail is out of place.

1 Like

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     25 September 2010

1 Like

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     25 September 2010

Kushan,

Please read Charud's posting again.. He said he married last year and he is  residing in Thane since 6 years. 

1 Like

(Guest)

can u prove this was diagnosed before marriage, also there shud be no s e xual  relation after discovery of fraud.do u have proofs she has this disease . if ans to these q is yes with documenatry evidence , go ahead for annulment under sec 12 fraud.

Charud (EXECUTIVE)     27 September 2010

Many of the advised are still confused in my post about  My marriage is Six years old. I had written I am residing in Thane District from last 6 years but I had also written that I had married last year i.e. begining 2009.

May be my presentation of words may be incorrect!

1 Like

Hanukai Solutions   02 October 2019

You should consider after marriage disclosure truthfulness on you can try with any Holistic Healing Spiritual Practices will have much effect on both your approach... If she is truthful to you maybe hidden reason could be of life security based on this society.

Advised to Take decision on their present approach on you...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register