Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Man arrested for dowry harassment after wife’s death

Page no : 2

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     01 September 2010

Plz. read "Estrogens which prtects the heart." as "Estrogens which protect the heart of a female."

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     01 September 2010

I am not here to reply a mad barking dog. Whose one leg is in the "Kabra" and another is on the peel of banana. Living a bonus life, which may end anytime.

(Guest)

@Arun Sir,

Are there Godfathers here in LCI forum too? I liked the way you have given 18 news links in response to a couple of news links. This simply shows the way laws have been made for WIVES (not women) in india. I don't think that anybody has got guts to reply to the above post of yours.

@Ashutosh,

Why do you always start using bad words? How do you know that somebody's life can end anytime? Was it a THREAT given on a public forum?

(Guest)

This simply shows the way laws have been made for WIVES (not women) in india.

The dv act clearly states that an aged mother or a sister can also book the son & daughter inlaw & the brother and sister inlaw if they abuse or do not maintain financially....its another thing that mothers and sisters are rarely using this act...so it doesn't mean there is no protection for them...so dont keep saying that mothers n sisters have no protection from law

(Guest)

@Aishwarya - A very good morning to you. I know the DV Act 2005 much better than you so no need for you to elaborate the law here. This simply means that you could not understand, what I wanted to convey from my msg. DO you ever think that why mother and sisters rarely use this law? Think and then tell me.

Bhavanao ko samjho!

Aditya Mathur   02 July 2020

Nice blog and good information shared here.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register