LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shivani (housewife)     09 April 2022

High court case

What is the meaning of the following when the high court judge says under the appeal case filed against the trial court order :

" let the trial court record be requestioned"

What is the exact meaning of requestioned ? Does it mean that the high court will hear the case properly on arguments?

Learning

8 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     10 April 2022

It could be "requisitioned", not requestioned!

shivani (housewife)     10 April 2022

Yes sir. If you can please answer my query.thank you

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     10 April 2022

"requestioned"

In High Court proceedings when a bench Judsge uses this world it means he has required to call the record of the Trial court to see some thing in it in a particular manner for a particular thing in the proceedings of the Trial court.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     11 April 2022

Very well analysed, opined and advised by experts, I agree and nothing more to add.

Why did you not seek advise of your counsel engaged / paid by you, who is well aware about the facts of case, an able, compentent, intelligent enough and duty bound to satisfy your queries. ??

P. Venu (Advocate)     11 April 2022

What is the case No. - which High Court?

shivani (housewife)     12 April 2022

@anand bali- thanks a lot for answering my query so properly & like a professional , i totally appreciate your conduct!

@jc - i don't understand,why people like you believe in giving a lecture unnecessarily rather than giving a simple advice! This site is free ,easy to ask a query here, also sometimes there is a possibility that one doesn't have a proper lawyer, moreover are you seeking charges here ? But this site is free, u better charge fees if someone comes to u personally seeking ur advice, i didn't seek ur opinion specifically, u aren't duty bound!!

Lastly, if you don't want to advice here for free then don't, but don't you dare post your lectures on my query from now on & rather keep your mouth shut . A litigant suffers a lot already !!

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     14 April 2022

@shivani,

Did you read my opinion and observation on your query before jumping and unnecessary bulling ?

I have clearly endorsed the opinion and advise of experts who have obliged you.

Further to this, what is the need of second opinion and advise of experts on this platform, except the fact the advise of experts is available FREE OF COST (wherein I also did not demand any fees or invite you to post your problem)  when you have already engaged an able, competent and intelligent lawyer, who is well aware about facts and circumstances of the case.

It is advisable to take obligation in right prespective and make use of this platform for the obligation of expert who are rendering social service at the cost of their time, expertise and professional life.

However, I request you to close this thread which would not fetch any useful communication.

Thank you.

shivani (housewife)     15 April 2022

@JC - again an unnecessary message above by you, if you think that the opinion given by others is apt then why did you mention that ? I will take an oipnion of 100 lawyers, whats wrong in that ? And who are you to tell me as to how much opinion i shall take and from how many lawyers? Thats none of your business.. how do you know that my lawyer is competent?  Moreover all the people posting thr problem here do have a competent lawyer in thr cases but still litigants seek advice here bcz every litigant knows that lawyers are not honest  to them in thr cases - " kaala coat" = bikau lawyers. Just look at you, you are wasting so much time & energy in giving  a lecture rather than answering a query, as i said keep your mouth shut and don't take out ur frustration on people who cant see you ..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register