Judge write wrong judgement

In a DV act case, judge write wrong order as DIR submitted and order on the behalf of DIR report.
But while asking for certified copy of DIR, they said not present in file.

I filed case in session, but dismiss due to late appeal. Immediately I filed in high court but it's pending there. 

My questions:

1. Can I file this objection in execution cases and is it a strong reason for objection
2. Should I move for CRPC 340 now in session court or wait for high court proceedings. 

Thanks to experts in Advance. 


Total likes : 1 times


You can request the High Court to Stay the execution proceeding till your matter is pending before the High court.


Manish Kumar


Hi Manish Kumar

High court also dismiss the appeal due to delay of nearly 1 year.
I have all the evidences that judgment was wrong.
Where should I go now or any section/crpc available to present in front of session court which give me the chances to prove trail court was wrong.





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x