Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Common Man (Occupation)     12 July 2020

Eviction/disconnection of electric supply

Respected Lawyers,

My father registered his self acquired property on my sister's name in the form of a gift deed. There is a will and last testament unregistered by my father after the gift deed which states my sister acquired the property fraudulently. Later my father expired and as per the will, the property belongs to my mother and after her (mother's) death if the property exists it will be distributed among her children. So, we made her file a civil case against my sister to cancel the gift deed and share the property among all siblings. I am the GPA holder for my mother's civil case. The civil case is pending from 4 years. Now, recently my mother also expired. . What can I do to retain myself and my family from eviction? 

Now my sister disconnected the current connection which is in her name where I am residing without giving any legal notice or filing suit for eviction as the court hasn't given any status quo or stay order for the pendingg civil case. What can I do from my end now? Awaiting for a quick reply from you all.

Thank You in Advance

Learning

2 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     12 July 2020

Originally posted by : Helloworld
Respected Lawyers,

My father registered his self acquired property on my sister's name in the form of a gift deed. There is a will and last testament unregistered by my father after the gift deed which states my sister acquired the property fraudulently. Later my father expired and as per the will, the property belongs to my mother and after her (mother's) death if the property exists it will be distributed among her children. So, we made her file a civil case against my sister to cancel the gift deed and share the property among all siblings. I am the GPA holder for my mother's civil case. The civil case is pending from 4 years. Now, recently my mother also expired. . What can I do to retain myself and my family from eviction? 

Now my sister disconnected the current connection which is in her name where I am residing without giving any legal notice or filing suit for eviction as the court hasn't given any status quo or stay order for the pendingg civil case. What can I do from my end now? Awaiting for a quick reply from you all.

You are abusing the resources of this Legal Forum and Misleading & Fooling the experts over here, BY YOUR REPEATED QUERIES ON THE SAME ISSUE. Kindly Avoid.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/unregistered-will-against-gift-deed-211160.asp

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Common Man (Occupation)     12 July 2020

Dear Sir, 

I am unable to post reply there in that query. So had to post the query here to ask the experts how to get the electricity connection back again. Moreover, I have no interest in abusing the resources but to find the right remedy for my problem right now.

Thanks & Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register