LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


 7 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     06 June 2020

What is your problem and facts of the case, is not clear. ?


1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     06 June 2020

You have not posted the material facts.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     06 June 2020

One can sell that property which he inherited and secured by metes and bounds in his name through a valid legal title deed..  Grandson is one among a co-sharer and all legal heirs are having equal rights.  Unless the property is divided in metes and bounds through legal documentation, no co sharer can sell his part to outsiders.

Deekshitulu.V.S.R (B.Sc, B.L)     06 June 2020

This question lacks precision.  You have not givenany details.  Blindly we cannot give an advise or suggestions, since we cannot presume things for ourselves and solve it.  This forum has got   lot of experts and experienced people.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 June 2020

what is your authority or rights to sell your grand father property ?


sachin waghmare   06 June 2020

I Have land at home tawon , and i am doing construction there ,but local people complent to tantta mukti department, as said land common land , don't gibe permition to do construction, my question, he has authoratiom to stop cunstruction

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     06 June 2020

@Sachin Waghmare

This post was originally created by Mr.Shivakumar.

You are not authorized to raise fresh query when that post was opened by someone for some other query.

This is against discipline.

Everyone who wish to construct should obtain for such construction of residential building permission from the competent authority, has to submit blueprint, Civil Engineer certificate and seek permission in required format with a copy of such title deed

Once the permission is given, no one can stop such construction, and those who stop construction were violating laid down law and order and making nuisance by obstructing an authorized building by the owner in his own site.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query