How to tackle nbw

Management Consultant

Hi Experts, There was a false FIR filed to implicate me about 6 years ago for the offences under IPC sections 448, 427, 323, 506 read with 34 IPC and 455. I have approached High Court 3 years ago for Quashment of FIR, but, could only get a relief that the Investigating officer can investigate without arrest. Later, I had to go abroad for employment and have sought permission from concerned lower court. I am currently an NRI outside of India since 3 years. Recently, the chargesheets have been prepared and the matter is now with the court. I was not aware of the notices sent to my address in India as I am no longer there and I have learnt that the court has now issued NBW as I have not appeared so far. At this juncture, please advise if it is best to seek for a Recall petition and pursue the case in the local court (or) once again approach High Court for Quashment of the case. Kindly advise what course of action should be taken that relieves me from the falsified FIR. Thanks.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x