cheque bounce case

Dear sir
Maine IIFL Company se 4 lakh Rs loan liya hai but Bussiness loss ke vajah se payment nahi kar paya ab company ne cheque deposit karke cheque bounce kar diya hai aur mere ghar par company Executive kah raha hai ki apke upar arrest warrant hai 1 lakh turant bharo nahi to jail hoga. Company ne Arbitrator ke through notice bhi bheja hai maine us se baat kiya to vo kah raha hai WS File karo. please bataye WS kaise file karu. usse mujhe kya help milega . Par mere paas paise nahi hai bahut musibat me hu. Advocate hire nahi kar sakta main. Pls help me. company pareshan kar rahi hai .
Reply Mumbai : 9820174108

1.  Once you file WS (written statement), THEN the WS admittance can be used against you.

2.  Don't belive what the co. says.  Go to court personally and find out about the status or arrest warrant.  IF court has issued arrest warrant, THEN police will come to get you and you can apply for bail or go to jail.  There is no option, in arrest warrants.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal



It appears that you are confused. Has the company initiated any arbitration proceedings and appointed arbitrator?  Have you received any notice from the company as to bouncing of cheque? Anyhow, the threat from the company executive is quite meaningless.

Total likes : 1 times


yes sir company appointed Arbitrator and send notice through Arbitrator.arbitrator says to give WS . BUT the company Executive is harassing me and my family. he is saying your cheque is bounced from bank and we have arrest warrant against you. pls help my no is 7379567288



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu