Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rosehoff   05 March 2018

Please suggest self study guide for llb entrance examination

Hi friends,
I need to prepare for coming LLB Entrance Examination and searching for self study guide for entrance test. Can you please suggest a best guide for a better result. I think this is the perfect place to ask my doubt and you people can help me than anyone else. My dad promised me to present a drone if I pass the test. DJI drone Dubai is my choice. Please suggest me a better guide.

Learning

3 Replies

kellyelmore   17 March 2018

A complete self study guide to LLB 2016 helps the students sitting for law entrance exams conducted by national/regional law institutions and universities in India. This will useful to you very much. I have used this for my topic Abu Dhabi online shopping. Try this as a best guide.

Richard12   19 March 2018

Wondering where you can find help writing the essay? Just check out our list of leading academic companies and select the essay help service you need buyessaywriting.com

furdikeknoFrou   12 March 2022

I don't want to, because I'm not a young student for a long time now, so I know a lot of similar companies, and absolutely different, but I can say that https://www.paperwritingpro.com/ is the best company to write essays, it's their specialty, because the articles are extremely good, there's nothing to complain about.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register