LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SSS   04 January 2017

Divorcing a woman who is divorced previously

Am a muslim 28 year old man from india. I married a divorced muslim woman 24 year old on april 2015. Now we living together separately from both of our families. I do know all the things about her past married life and i didn't care about anything about it neither my family didn't care about anything about her past. She pretending very nice and manageable before the marriage and after marriage she started behaving very widely. She is a educated woman and have a job also, i never questioned her about anything. She always talk like i dont care about her i dont love her things. I am totally depressed. I am expressing my love in many ways, She is not taking it in right sense.I didn't take any issues between us very serious but while days moving she became a very negative woman. Now am nothing to her, she call me bad words, she don't take anything i said am very depressed and now am thinking about a divorce from this woman. I tried many ways and nothing works between us. I cant live like this, its ruining my life.
Please give me the path to get a divorce from this woman. Please help me

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : SSS
Am a muslim 28 year old man from india. I married a divorced muslim woman 24 year old on april 2015. Now we living together separately from both of our families. I do know all the things about her past married life and i didn't care about anything about it neither my family didn't care about anything about her past. She pretending very nice and manageable before the marriage and after marriage she started behaving very widely. She is a educated woman and have a job also, i never questioned her about anything. She always talk like i dont care about her i dont love her things. I am totally depressed. I am expressing my love in many ways, She is not taking it in right sense.I didn't take any issues between us very serious but while days moving she became a very negative woman. Now am nothing to her, she call me bad words, she don't take anything i said am very depressed and now am thinking about a divorce from this woman. I tried many ways and nothing works between us. I cant live like this, its ruining my life.
Please give me the path to get a divorce from this woman. Please help me

Take MCD.  you can jolly well tie the knot once again.

Did I tell you, marriage looks good only once.  Divorce also looks good once only.  After 1st time, both marriage and divorce wont have any value.

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     04 January 2017

Talk to a lawyer in your city, who will help you take divorce from her.  But as a Muslim, you can always divorce her as per provisions of Muslim personal laws, by taking the course of legal divorce Talaq Talaq Talaq, said to her in three different months. The third talaq will be full and final

Mukesh sharma (job )     05 January 2017

Hi SSS if you have mulslim guy and woman you have married is too mulslim than you need to file your case according mulslim law and find good lawyer who take care for mulslim law 

if you want to save your relation than you need to talk with her go for outing with her hope it will work and you save your relation 

thanks 

Zoheb Khatri (Practicing in Mumbai ZohebKhatri@gmail.com)     05 January 2017

Since you both are divorcee, Better try to find amicable way end your dispute. 

Divorce should be last resort.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register