Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

narendra   27 August 2016

Pay protection

Sir,
I have joined NTPC on date 08.08.2005 and resign on date 26.12.2005 through proper channel and joined the GAIL on date 12.01.2006 after receiving the relieving letter on 11.01.2006. In the NTPC I was on basic pay of Rs 11250.00 and joined GAIL on 10,750.00 basic.
After pay revision and before pay revision NTPC pay was not considered by GAIL. I have submitted the detail of NTPC service during the joining time and it is in the my professional profile with GAIL.
Please suggest me as I am willing to raise my case with the company. Please suggest me as I am eligible for the pay protection and the way I can raise my point with the GAIL so my pay is to be protected.
Thanks and regard,
narendra tailor

Learning

1 Replies

Agastya   28 August 2016

I think you have to be employed 1 full financial year for old pay to be considered as your joining pay in new org. Send an official request to GAIL payroll department. 99% they will be unable to consider higher pay for same reason above. Also check if your grade and designation in new company is same as old. Maybe that has caused this issue. Then Check if all your educational qualifications are available to GAIL HR team. Get an official letter from ntpc on both matters and submit to relevant departments.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register