Is mutation of gair abad land cum house is possible ??

Dear Experts,


Is there any rule to get mutation of gairabad land whose area is 16 chattak. This has been purchased from gairabad land whose area was 36 chattak in 2014 which already have mutation and receipt paid upto 2008 in Jharkhand. 


Now I want mutation of my land in my name and want to paid receipt.


Please advice.



Thanks & Regards


advocate/counsel supreme court

you have to see the rules the LSG made on such lands, law rulings are invariably based on revenue laws of the state, consult local advocate who would see what kind of amendments or repeals are there as far as mutations.

Total likes : 1 times




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x