Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

To surrender

Police is searching me to push behind the bar for some false FIR case. I have applied AB, but courts reject and delaying to take paper which I applied again. Police also keeps sending summons.

I would like to surrender for this case. But confusing, somebody telling go and surrender in court directly and somebody telling to go to police station as even I goto court, police will take over to enquiry. But local police is supporting opponent party. So confusing to go ahead.

Experts please help by giving some valuable idea.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x