Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Property gift deed share transfer process co-op housing soc.

Page no : 2

Ghanshyam Bhatt   25 December 2015

Dear Sir / mam

I am From Mumbai, Maharashtra , recently my aunt ( Mausi-mother's younger sister-unmarried) have gifted a flat to my mother by doing gift deed & since its sister to sister gift deed ,we need to pay 2% stampduty also. We have approached the secretary for transfe of share certificates in the name of my mother with copy of registered gift deed but they are demanding premium of 25000/- for said transfer, so is it valid to pay such transfer fees?

1 Like

Hemali Jadav   30 January 2016

I have a client who has given his flat to his daughter as a gift, he has already registered the documents. now for transfer process society is demanding Form No.4,21,25,26&23. My question is are these forms are common in both normal transfer & gift deed transfer or in both the process matter of these forms will be different?

J. V. Adavi (Proprietor)     14 August 2016

In the "Memorandum of Transfers of the Within Mentioned Shares" on the back of the Share Certificate, what is the "Transfer No." and in which Register is it to be found/recorded? What is the Regn. No. of Transferor and the Regn, No. of  Transferee? In which Register are these to be found/recorded?

Swapnil   20 July 2017

Registered gift deed was executed before society registration. Builder has given the possesion letter according to gift deed. But after society registration Chairman is demanding 25000 as transfer charges. Could you please let me know what should I do?

Hitesh   01 April 2019

Hi Sir,

Need to understand if all the appendix can be filled an submitted to society on a plain paper or on stamp paper + Notary.

If on stamp paper/franking, what is the value of same.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register