LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HARISH PARMAR (Senior manager )     05 September 2017

Defamation

As in our society the secretary of the housing circulated general meeting agenda , as me and my wife is misguided the society members regarding society"s commitees working and also circulated the agenda to vacate our home and will get possesion by the society,

As  per my request my lawyer  served a notice to the secretary of the society for why defamation case not lodged against the secretary and other who signed the agenda and minutes,

Against this notice I have not received any reply fro the opponent [ 14 days lapsed]

My this step is right or wrong ?

Can you help me what further action I initiate to get justice ..

Hoping for positive reply please.

Regards

Learning

4 Replies

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     05 September 2017

What is the reason behind asking you to vacate? And why do you or your lawyer think that it has defamed you?

Raveena Kataria (Advocate )     05 September 2017

Likely they didn't respond to your notice because a case of defamation cannot be made out. (Unless I'm reading wrong the facts wrong, though I'd urge you to post the details more clearly.)

Please take a note of section 499 of the Indian Penal Code. Defamatiom- Whoever, by words either spoken or intended to be read, or by signs or by visible representations, makes or publishes any imputation concerning any person intending to harm, or knowing or having reason to believe that such imputation will harm, the reputation of such person, is said, except in the cases hereinafter expected, to defame that person.

HARISH PARMAR (Senior manager )     04 January 2018

DEAR SIR,

Thanks for your valuable reply,

[1]  A s per RTI information the secretary of he society [ He is not secretary as per order of Registrar decision]

[2] As per registerr decision , he ordered us for audit of books pending since last 9 years [ my wife declared as secretary]

[3] The person who is not secretary legally , however he acting as secretary

[4] the person who is not secretary with assistance of staff of registrar office changed the order noting file where my wife ssignature not shown.

[5] due to illegal act by the said person who try to kick out from society so there illegal activity not bring out.

Sir,If you can share your contact No and address  so may contact nd can I lodge complaint.

Regards

HARISH PARMAR (Senior manager )     04 January 2018

DEAR SIR,

Thanks for your valuable reply,

[1]  A s per RTI information the secretary of he society [ He is not secretary as per order of Registrar decision]

[2] As per registerr decision , he ordered us for audit of books pending since last 9 years [ my wife declared as secretary]

[3] The person who is not secretary legally , however he acting as secretary

[4] the person who is not secretary with assistance of staff of registrar office changed the order noting file where my wife ssignature not shown.

[5] due to illegal act by the said person who try to kick out from society so there illegal activity not bring out.

Sir,If you can share your contact No and address  so may contact nd can I lodge complaint.

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register