LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

legaljoe68 (member)     05 January 2014


respected members

happy new year

I am writing this  post on behalf of my brother .i and my brother attacked on 4 dec by a person . we went to

police they refuse to lodge the complaint  we have written to higher ups to seek protection but police failed to 

provide protection , on 6 that person came in front of our house uses abusive obscene language against females of our family and went away . I went to police officer he told me to write complaint . meanwhile we are attacked he broke front car winshield with his bare hands my brother was saved by locals.

now problem is that police is not registering my fir under ipc 509......

my brother filed fir against this person under section ipc 323,427, 294(2) 506(2)he was arrested

as this person belongs to other comm cross fir is filed against my brother under section ipc 323, 294(5),

506(2),135. my brother given all the proof that the time of coommence in fir against my brother shows we are in police hdqtrs that fellow had no witness .there is no ipc  294(5) . my brother gave them evidences but they are not investigating but sending police at my house in night 1100pm 11-3o pm what i should do?

what i will do about my complaint sould i go to court. should my brother go to high court please give your valuable advice

I have mobile shooutouts of attack.


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query