Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Counter blast

Page no : 2

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     01 June 2014

I totally disagree with 498a fighter, this is enticing people to commit crimes, though it is a frustrated comment, but people may not differentiate.

Coming to the main query, Personally I have never seen any benefits of filing RCR. Mostly RCR has resulted in 498a and other  cases. I had written an article on the same:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Why-not-to-file-restitution-of-conjugal-rights-43385.asp

Though Gautam and others have said, that it has benefits, but not seen any benefits as yet.

At this stage, hope you have got bail and now onwards fight the case on merits.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.

(Guest)

Filling a RCR has no benefits and eventually results in 498 A/DV etc.You will need to fight all the cases on merits.

thanks & regards,

Sunishchai Sachar

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     01 June 2014

Experts have given you their valuable advises but they are not concerned with your personal feeling and choice .

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     01 June 2014

Mr. 498A fighter,

"it is better to kill such a woman and go to jail for 7 years"

Yes, you should kill. But not such woman. You should kill these corrupted judiciary system which can't give you judgements at all excepts DATES.

You should not give your vote to these legislatures how have create this funny law. You should give up these corrupted lawyers who can not help you but wish to extort you.

You should appeal against every wrong judgement by filling Criminal Writ in the High Court and Supreme court in-person(Without Advocate) and flush it to the media.

Please remember these corrupted lawyers, judges and these overall corrupted judiciary system are the creator of these criminals.

Please thing twice, Why this idea came in your mind to kill your wife?

Answer: - Because Indian judiciary system failed to give you justice. Isn't it?

Please always remember - honesty is the best policy.

Please take reference of my post from the following link also and become a true fighter : -

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Fight-against-misuse-of-498a-ipc--103100.asp#.U4nYjXbYVdg

498 A fighter (Advocate)     02 June 2014

@ shonee sir said "I totally disagree with 498a fighter, this is enticing people to commit crimes, though it is a frustrated comment, but people may not differentiate."

sir how many people will have patience to fight such a long battel this is for them some two three years before , the same discussion was took place here in that there are many benefits of jail are given instead of contesting the dowry cases"

in short -- instead of fighting 498A. DV,125 sec 24 , 506. 323 etc it is better to kill her save money and time when you will be free from jail you are new born and can lead life with your choice...

by fighting all cases you dont know how much time you have to wait and still divorce is at the mercy of wife.

any way my commnet is not my frustration it is if that so i will not fight ... i am still fighting my case i am not frustrated but little bit get harrassed... so such type of option came in my mind  after reading the same here  on LCI..

@ Satya prakash bahi sir says

"you should kill. But not such woman. You should kill these corrupted judiciary system which can't give you judgements at all excepts DATES."

i agree not to kill such a woman but make her physically deformed and keep her alive so that she would suffer whole life and remember what she did wrong to his husband? that's why acid attack are good for such ladies

we should kill not only these corrupted judiciarsy system but also to know international figure who are old now like atalji. dilip kumar. even lata mangesher etc they lived their life happily now the time to do something good for society their murder is like " bhagat sing bomb in british assemble which will sound loud in the ears of sleeping community and our law makeres"

to awake the people big loud noise is needed and international or popular figures get attraction towards such sections and misuse of laws......

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     02 June 2014

I still disagree with you 498a fighter.

I hope disagreement is no crime :-)

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Kaatu Poochi (Kaatu Poochi&Co)     02 June 2014

I am very very thankful of T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate, and very very thankful of www.lawyersclubindia.com. Now I should follow the T.Kaliselvan sir advice.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 June 2014

Learned senior Advocate Mr. Biswanath Roy Sir, I feel honored to be appreciated by most valued persons like you and I welcome your appreciations which will be an encouraging boost to me for all my future endeavors and services in the days to come, for which shall be grateful to you.

Unknown (Individual)     02 June 2014

I have a perculiar case on hand.. a widow want to file a 498A case on her in-laws as they have not given her exam certificates and they have not settled any money due to loss caused to her on the death of her husband. will it be maintainable..we are also choosing an option of filing a DVC against her in-laws..will it be maintainable.. did any one had any other option...please help her out.. i am not an advocate.. i am her younger brother fighting for her...

Yes, both cases are maintainable. However, better try to settle the dispute with mutual deliberations. The widow and the family members would go through undue pain because of litigation.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
Handphone: +91-8010850498

Unknown (Individual)     02 June 2014

Shonee sir.. her in-laws are behaving in rude manner.. they are blaming her that their son has died because of her neglience and they are threating her they will kill my father, if they claim any money from her husband's property... they infact demanding money from our end..and seeking to transfer our property in their name.. they recently went to PS and filed an e-mail correspondance that she has some affair with some boy.. infact that boy is three years younger to her.. she has just shared her mental agony with him.. they are forcing her to have no way except to commit suicide.. in last three weeks she became mad and crying for her husband regoursouly...unable to stop her..

i don't think they will accept to come for settlement...what pain due to forsee than the above torture

Hmmm,

Courts are the last recourse and not the first recourse, but sometimes last resort has to be availed.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     02 June 2014

If in laws of your sister do not settle up differences amicably due to ego or otherwise they will call peril unnecessarily.

Kaatu Poochi (Kaatu Poochi&Co)     16 June 2014

Respected T. Kalaiselvan, Sir Can I convert RCR to Divorce??

I Got some messages from Internet. What is this?

* wife has filed 498a

* just before or after than husband has filed an RCR

* husband has obtained an AB in wife’s 498a

* THEN husband has gone for arrest stay

* at that time , the Honourable court or the system has forced them to go mediate

* please note that everyone knows that this is a false case and NO action is taken on the false case filing woman !!

* then the mediation takes place, moolah decided, husband agrees to convert RCR to 13 B etc

* 498a quashed . moolah paid !!

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     16 June 2014

Dear Mr. Smart Business,

I guess you are very smart and handsome. Please look for a good unmarried girl and start live-in relation until you get divorce and enjoy your life.

Please follow Sec. 13 of HMA for ground of divorce:- Adultery / Cruelty / Desertion / Failure of RCR / - - - -/ - -etc. You have to prove at least one ground out of these to get divorce.

Until your 498A is over, these grounds are very hard to prove. Please concentrate on your 498A first, make speedy trial and get out from it first on priority. Then every thing will be on your hand.

Please follow my post on the following link for details: -

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Fight-against-misuse-of-498a-ipc--103100.asp#.U58Un3am9dg

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register