LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harassed Hunsband (prop)     11 April 2014

Prenupital - request for answer

I have filed divorce case for desertion... She lost maintainence case. she is asking for prenupital agreement and can come back.... What is prenupital agreement....? can she forgo in prenupital all the properties or earnings owned by husband....? Is it possible in agreement that we stay togather with our own earnings and whatever property cash I receive from my father she will no demand or forgo the rights over it in prenupital......?

Please answer, I need it.

Learning

1 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     11 April 2014

1.    Pre-nuptial Agreement is considered – opted for “before marriage’ and not in a subsisting marriage as frivolously made out by you probably due to ignorance of such legal terminology!  

2.    If both want to re-start fresh post stated facts then talk about current and prospective future issues and have oral understandings of things that lay ahead instead of converting current doubts into some legal documents now.  Reason being such documents will not have any legal sanctity as marriage is still subsisting.

3.    The word here is TRUST between couples. If you have upon her such trusts then bring her back and start afresh. If not then leave legal cases to their logical outcome instead of hurrying up to see her physically in home so soon!  \

4.    Hence suggested to utilise such legal time in joint psychological counseling sessions then bring her back.

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register