Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rahul (a)     05 January 2013

Case 498 ab second application

Respected lawyers,

My Wife file 498(a),406,420 against me and my Parents in the month of april 2012. After that I have applied for AB in the month of june 2012 but the bail has been rejected. After that till today I have not applied in high court or the police has not arrested me or my parents. I am attending the trial in family court where the divorce petition is pending. Now I am staying with my parents , and the case of 498 and divorce is running in other city. My wife has mention the city name and address when my parents stay but till now I.O. has not called them.

Please suggest me can I apply AB in same court again & and how much chances that the bail is granted there is no progress in investigation till date, is there any chance that the bail is rejected on no ground change, police may say I m absconding.

Learning

3 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     05 January 2013

1. 2nd AB application is possible, but what grounds would you make?

2. Going to HC is a better idea.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

2 Like

rahul (a)     07 January 2013

dear Sir,

If My parents applied in lower court can they get bail if i m not applied in HC. as till date they are not applied for bail.

and i was sating in different city with wife and they are staying in different city.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     08 January 2013

Depends which state the case is in.

In Punjab and Haryana, I shall not be so optimistic about the chances of anticipatory bail for your parents unless you are admittted on bail.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register